WeThePeople's extensive line of frames takes the brunt of today's heavy street riding. As a contrast, they designed the Patrol, heavily influenced by the trails and concrete park riding that has always been a part of the brand, while taking a slightly less aggressive approach to keep all of us in touch with our roots. Designed to be run with a larger 28-9 gearing and with chainstay located brake mounts, the Patrol Frame pairs up classic, stable geometry with subtle WTP detailing to make a super tough frame built to feel right at home blasting the local trails or boosting a concrete bowl. Includes a lifetime guarantee.
- CNC machined dropouts, 6mm, heat-treated, 4130 CrMo with integrated chain tensioner
- Extended 125mm headtube for fewer stem spacers with an uncut fork
- The frame comes drilled for removable brake mounts, but brake hardware is NOT included
- Slim profile integrated seat clamp
- Top and down tube gussets
- Double butted top tube, downtube with integrated threads for cable guides and WTP gusset
- Rear triangle allows clearance for a 2.4" tire
|Frame||Butted, seamless 4130 chromoly tubing, Japanese|
|Headset||Integrated (sold separately)|
|Bottom Bracket||Mid-BB, width: 74mm|
|Accessories & Extras||Drilled for gyro tabs|
* Subject to change without notice.
|Option||Barcode||Manufacturer's Part Number||Vendor Number|
|Chrome / 20.8-inch||04055822043304||2001080218||QBP-FM6839|